Saturday, January 21, 2006

Navidad




Feliz Navidad!
(ok... I´m a little behind schedule. Anyway, I had a nice holiday season. Hope you did too.)

My host family, my uncle`s family (the one that Rodrigo belongs to), and my boyfriend, Bryan (who I admit, looks a little creepy in these photos), celebrated in my house in Rica Playa by having dinner at midnight. They didn`t really wrap and upwrap gifts but I know they gave each other gifts. I gave my host parents a creche (nativity scenes are big here), Lorena, swimming goggles, and Adrian, plastic sea creatures, which he enjoyed.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hei Judith i syden! Så fantastisk å lese din blogg! Det ser ut som om du har det bra der nede...det e spennende å lese ka du holder på med og alt. Lykke til videre og kos dæ masse.
Klem fra Rikke i norden :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home